Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fave 90's moments?

Well, to be a copy cat, remember when you first heard these fuckers?



I hated hip hop at the time but wu tang changed my opinions on the subject. There are other groups or albums that I liked more but none that really represented as much of a paradigm shift.

I would be remiss not to mention the release of the SNES as one of the key moments of the 90's... it was the first system I bought on the first day that it was available.



but more than the SNES the one thing that made me obsess the most in those early years before I discovered women and other things that make adolescents stupid (bonus: the commentator is waaaay too intense):




That's all I can think of for now. I've spent half the day studying and the other half playing street fighter so this might color my perspectives.

2 comments:

Dementor said...

Well I know I'm never playing this game again without a super excited japanese commentator.
Also, why the hell is Balrog called Bison in this video?

Master of the Craw said...

the japanese names are switched around for the 3 bosses. M.Bison was originally a pun on Mike Tyson but when going to the states it was a little too obvious so they changed it to Balrog who in japan is the guy with the craw and Vega is the name of the Dictator dude.