Friday, April 3, 2009

The Encyclopedia of Misanthropy, Vol 1, book 1, page 1.

I fucking hate it when someone says something like: "I do my best at work and to cope with this miserable life of mine but at least I've got my kids to remind me what's important in my otherwise meaningless life."
So you reproduced yourself.
Good fucking job.
Flies can do that!
Are they important?! Yes, to the extent that we need them as shit eaters, to dispose of all our shit.
Do your kids dispose of our shit!? NO. They create more shit! How the fuck does that make them important!?
I HATE KIDS.
I HATE PARENTS WHO ARE PROUD OF THEM.

there I've said it.
Now I can enjoy this beautiful day in all its serenity, as long as there are no fucking human larvas around.

6 comments:

Napoleon Bonerpants said...

I drunkenly stated the other day to my parents that reproducing in North America in this day and age is a selfish act. Their mocking laughter was justified for obvious reasons.

Barbarosa said...

Zing!

Barbarosa said...

I truly believe that adoption is the only real ethical choice for those of us that want to raise some larvae.

Barbarosa said...

Nerdlord, although I agree with your statement, I have a different interpretation of ''at least I have my children to remind me of the important things in life.'' or something like that.

I would argue that that refers to the fact that human relations are the pilar of our life. But then again, you're a misanthrope, so either you get it way too much or you don't get it.

Master of the Craw said...

I firmly believe that reproduction wouldn't be such a problem if humans had natural predators. Consequently I propose inviting the predators from the movie to come down to Earth and hunt humans.
That'll keep the population in check.

Dementor said...

either that or make water more scarce.


you know what I mean