Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Gee...

How did I stumble upon this website:

Fuck My Life

There are some good stories here. They don't make me feel any better about myself, but at least I know that I'm not alone. Here are some examples:

"Today, I was walking slowly and awkwardly down the stairs on my crutches. After two steps, a screw fell out of the left crutch and it collapsed. I now have a broken arm from trying to protect my broken leg as I tumbled down two flights of stairs. Fuck my life."

"Today, we had a school assembly at 7:00pm about drinking and driving. There was a cop doing a demonstration of a feild sobriety test on stage. I was randomly selected to perform a breathalyzer test infront of all the students and parents. I blew. 06%. Fuck my life."

"Today, I saw a lesbian couple walking through the mall. One of the ladies walked up to me in the middle of the busy mall and started screaming at me about how rude it is to stare, and how we are all equal- straight or not. I was only staring because I'm a lesbian too, and they were hot. Fuck my life."

Funny thing, I noticed that a lot of the entries are by teachers of others working with kids/larvae.

3 comments:

Master of the Craw said...

It's funny how these things come back around

Woody Esplanade said...

Candyman: i tried to think of an original blog post but realized that it had already been written, by master of the craw no less, within the last 3 months. fuck my life.

Dementor said...

Good thing Trebek's evolved into a more refined and sophisticated being and is not reading this blog no more.
He thought this post was the lamest and unfunniest of all times the first time, this time you might have made him altogether disgusted by the Internets.
I can see him now, raising an outraged eyebrow, adjusting his monocle while sipping his cup of tea, infuriatingly calling his sri-lankese butler in the room to come and dispose of his modem so he can never lay eyes on those insipid literary attempts at being entertaining.