Saturday, April 4, 2009

CL

Here's an exchange I had on Craig's List that I found entertaining.

Some Guy: Hi there, so someone last week left a BMX in the alley behind my place and after a day & a half it was still there, so i decided that it was probably stolen cause no normal preson would leave their bike in plain sight for almost 2 days. If you lost a BMX and can tell me what brand it is and any features that set it apart from others, i will gladly return it, and would hope you would be generous enough to reward me with a small finder fee pretty fair no? And to the haters no i didnt steal it my self and am not holding it ransom, come on i am an avid bike collector & i would hate to see a kid loose his bike, so i want to do the right thing & get it back to the proper owner.
cheers

Kevin-Steeve Pelletier: Is this a joke?

If so, isn't it inappropriate to laugh at socially and morally maladapted people like that?

But then again, maybe it is a good thing since it serves as a warning of how NOT to act. The character in the joke could be nicely developped. Imagine him on a first date at the restaurant. He receives the bill, studies it, looks at his date and goes: ''You're gonna sleep with me, right?''

Or you could have him say great lines such as ''I only volunteer if its paid.''

Some Guy: Hey, if it was other people they would have just str8 up sold the thing with out even asking around if it was missing. Maybe you need to get yr head out yr azz and stopp trolling craigs and get out and get a life. i dont care if they pay me a finders fee, hell ill be the first one to give them it back for free, jut would be nice to be compinsated for being the good guy.

1 comment:

Dementor said...

Genius.




Now stop dicking around and finish your masters.