Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Still nothing

Okay, so I figured I would do a balanced research and find any references to cancha. Thus far, I've only found Spanish or Portuguese references where cancha means field among other things. Though I didn't look very hard and should go to sleep. I'm willing to concede that many locally used expressions may not be easily found on the net. Though it seems in all probability that the word cancha may often be used in Italy...by Hispanic tourists at a calcio game.

So long story short, here's a fucked up video I found while wasting my time on this. Good night.

- NB

5 comments:

Dementor said...

"After he received that devastating sommersault kick in the face, Ahmed saw his whole life pass before his eyes." Apparently, he did a lot of silly dances on burning charcoals.

Master of the Craw said...

for a second there I thought he had been decapitated and was dancing around like a headless chicken.

Karl Hungus said...

Talk about serious nerve damage. I can't imagine losing control of my body like that. I mean sure, we've all pissed ourselves, but bouncing around and curving backwards!





we've all pissed ourselves, right?

Dementor said...

I pissed myself all right, but twas in a very controled fashion.
Too lazy to get off me bed I was, so I piled me sheets in an absorbing shape so the urine wouldnt reach the matelas was what I did.

Master of the Craw said...

pissing yourself is the best way to keep warm when biking in the winter. well, that and putting your bike in a car.