Tuesday, September 16, 2008

No money, no Motörhead

My study loan was cut down from 12000.00 to 9000.00 because apparently I earned too much in the last 9 months. Thats right, the fucktards at ministère think that earning 17000.00 brut in 9 months, which is about 11000 after impôt, is too much for a decent loan. Now I got 8 months to live with 9000.00$, remove 2400.00 for my tuition and that leaves me with 825.00$ per month. Make that 815.00$ per month after I've repaid Pif and Iggy. Lucky yous, you wont be seeing me until may.

5 comments:

Dementor said...

If you can leave some food at my place it would be very much appreciated.
Also, if any of you finds a flat screen monitor, please let me know.

Master of the Craw said...

i can take a regular screen and run a truck over it if you'd like...

I too am broke. The wilviefest has made a larger dent in my bank account than expected. plus the misfits are no longer on the ticket so it's no longer the deal it once was.
back to cheap booze and 1$ zatars for sustenance.

Barbarosa said...

I don't know why you guys are complaining when you very well know this dick won't get sucked by itself. I'll give you 10$ and an Old Milwaukee Dry;

Dementor said...

I'll do it for 5$ and some of your drunken sperm

Barbarosa said...

Ok, I don't have the 5$ right now, but I got the other.