Monday, September 22, 2008

Bad News! (for those who don't like my posts)

I've miraculously found the energy to re-do my evaporated post.

Rejoice!

As the previous post mentioned, I've got something to say about fixed-gear bicycles. Or, as can be stated otherwise, I've got something to share about riding a single-speed direct-drive bicycle: I'm slowly starting to master the skid.

Now, I'm not yet at the point where I can do a block long skid as Needles praises me. Nor am I at this point:



Nor do I especially want to. I think I would only do such a ''move'' in a secluded area, with some friends I detested.

But why are you doing this you hipster wanker? Candyman might ask.

To which I would reply:(Methinks the lady doth protest too much) for fun, geez. Can you imagine the qrazy slides I'll be able to make in winter? Woop! Woop!