Sunday, April 13, 2008

THIS BLOG SUCKS. (Mainly because of the following post.)




As far as I'm concerned, dear blog, here's another reason to hate sublime. I hope that lame dead singer of theirs is getting his butt kicked by the neo-nazis of hell.
Not that I'm with them, but sometimes I like to think I am. I'm a very anxious guy. Especially when I smoke weed. I's been smokened some weed earlier this evening, elsewhere then here. And then when I came back from there, I was anxious because I was thinking maybe someone would shoot me in the face, right when I'd open my door. Then I felt relieved that no one did.

Dear blog, I am anxious again for a reason that should not be, but is nevertheless. My girlfriend has found a piece of the Sublime Cd I broke friday night, in the hope of never hearing it again. I thought I had gotten all the pieces. Please dear blog, help me find another explanation for my acts, the previous one sucks.

3 comments:

Barbarosa said...

Busted!

Just tell it was performance art. Beautiful perfomance art. I can vouch for you.

Napoleon Bonerpants said...

Even though it was a sublime CD, I feel bad for possibly having encouraged you.

Dementor said...

Than its all right if I blame it on you.

Thanks Pif, I owe you one...

wait... I dont owe you shit.

are we going for a run? Call me.