Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sad

Being a renaissance man with an impecable Outremont accent, I find it hard to believe I can stand living in this dump of a city.

Here's a quote from our contemporary art museum's website. It's about their boutique:

''There's a range of super-stylish Québec-made items, but also – in this global era – original objects from far and wide, including New York and Europe.''

Wow! Considering where Montreal is socially, culturally and geographically located, there is nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, that says ''global era'' more than Europe. Don't even get me started on how ''global'' as well as ''far and wide'' it is to get over-priced, precious baubles from New York City! No seriously, I'll talk your ear off on how priviledged and ungrateful we are to be able to even consider such concepts. If I believed in God, I do believe I would ask him to bless this boutique.



MACM Boutique

No comments: