Saturday, April 26, 2008

Dear fucking Blog

here goes nothing.

Dear Blog,

there were 2 waitresses at that fucking bar, one that was nice and the other that went as follows.
I went in there and I walk straight to the bar and I ordered some beers.
Then I try to make conversation with the barmaid, not the nice one.
I says : "I had a real difficult childhood".
She says : nothing.
I says : "My father treated me wrong."
She says :"How so?"
I says : "He beat me to death and then he rescussitated me by coming in my mouth."
She says :"You shouldnt laugh at this stuff because it really happens to some people."
I says : Nothing.
And she left, giving me the evil eye.

What the fuck.

And then there was Johanne.

1 comment:

Barbarosa said...

you should'nt say her name on the blog, she might sue you.