Wednesday, March 5, 2008

We have a ghost.

It's true! I now believe in ghosts cause we have one at home! I don't have a picture of our ghost with me cause i don't have a camera, but here's something i found on the internet.



Seriously though... About a month ago, we were out of toilet paper. Now, I know, that, in itself, is strange enough, but bear with me. So, we were out of toilet paper and it was on a friday, so I asked my dear woman to grab a 4-roll pack on her way back home please, which she does, and as soon as she comes home, we have to leave to go to work. So we leave the 4-roll pack, untouched on the couch in the living room and go to work. We come back in the middle of the night and it's still there. We go to bed and in the morning, following my usual rythm, if you like, I feel the urge to sit down for a few moments and think about what I could do to bring peace to earth. So I go to the living room to grab the 4-roll pack and it's gone. I look everywhere for a long time, turn the house upside down and decide that it's lost and blame it on the ghost. I finally go to the dep and get a new one for les than 2$.

Well, this morning, while looking for my dear pyjama pants, i looked under the bed and POOF! there it was, that 4-roll pack of toilet paper I had forgotten about. The thing is that I had looked about a m illion times under my bed and there had never been anything under there.

3 comments:

Karl Hungus said...

Too bad... I just threw out my Ouija Board because I thought I'd never use it. (seriously)

Barbarosa said...

That ain't no ghost!

What kind of weird sex games do you play with that woman of yours?

Master of the Craw said...

oh, that wasn't a ghost, that was me. I have a thing where I break into people's houses, steal their toilet paper then a little while later I break back into the place and leave whatever I stole in somewhat plain sight.

I also sometimes do this with people's condoms so that when they come home with someone at best they can get a handjob and spoon.