Monday, March 31, 2008

No Shipwreck, No Cry

Come with me to the Magic System show! «Urban» Abidjan music!



It is going to be absolutely fanfuckingtastic. Unless you have to work, of course.

Opening for them is Black Parents.



I have no idea what they sound like since I am at the lab and have no way to hear the video. Hope it's a good one! Oh, they are from Montréal, if that makes a difference.

And lastly, and perhaps leastly (I have not listened to this either. Ooops), Gokh-bi System will be playing as well.



Although, as mentioned above, I have not heard the sound, I find the video is worth watching simply for the parts where you see Africa aping (no pun intended!) the US as well as the parts could only be African.

3 comments:

Dementor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dementor said...

Aw coming on Siko, you knew me cant goes dere, me is racist!
You is so funny, you is joker.

Master of the Craw said...

I intensely dislike anything that isn't white people music like jazz and rock n roll so I'll pass.

Also, I happen to have -2.45$ to my name. Thank you overdraft insurance.