Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Montreal Chose - un festival pour le bénéfice de stillepost.ca

YO!
I'm setting up a benefit festival in April... all the proceeds will go to montrealshows.com



for more info visit:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8950328468

(sorry, the link tool thingy doesn't seem to work so you'll have to copy-paste)

and, of course, join the group!
here's the schedule:

Mercredi 23 Avril 2008:
Parlovr
Flames!
Nightwood
Coeur de Pirate
@ Divan Orange
5$ adv. / 7$ porte


Jeudi 24 Avril 2008:
Sofisticators
Infinite Moksha
Sweet Mother Logic
@ Les Saints
5$ adv. / 7$ porte


Samedi 26 Avril 2008:
Famous Lovers
Chinatown
Diamond Sea
Postcards
@ Club Lambi
5$ adv. / 7$ porte


Dimanche 27 Avril 2008:
Dead Seeger/Perfect Strangers (mem. de Dead Messenger & Brian Seeger)
Allan Lento
Patrick Hutchinson
Sebastian Hell
Dorian
@ Cagibi
PWYC

6 comments:

Barbarosa said...

Wait a minute, you say you're setting up the show, but then on the facebook group, you're aren't even a measly officer! Something smell funny, and it ain't those pubes I'm smoking.

Karl Hungus said...

Oh... so glad to see you're putting my pubes to good use.

Anonymous said...

i'm the admin you moron!

Napoleon Bonerpants said...

As soon as the blog picks up again. Why you!

Barbarosa said...

Trebek, you talk to me like again and I'm leaving your Montreal Chose Facebook group.

Master of the Craw said...

psssh, setting up benefits is for suckers. I look out for numero uno, the only person I love - frequently and often in the privacy of my bedrom... alone.