Saturday, March 29, 2008

How come we never mentioned this blatently 19bernardant piece of delight?

Woman Dies After Water Drinking Contest
SACRAMENTO, California, Jan. 13, 2007

Jennifer Strange took part in a contest at radio station KDND 107.9 in which participants competed to see how much water they could drink without going to the bathroom.
The winner of the "Hold Your Wee for a Wii" contest was promised a Nintendo Wii video game system.
The 28-year-old woman did win the contest, but unfortunately couldnt claim the prize as she soon died of water intoxication.


Picture the epitaph : "She held her wee for a Wii bit too long."

Splendid.

1 comment:

Dementor said...

she held on her wee for...

fuck... my shit is getting weak.

I'm sorry guys.

I'm just very alienated these days.

Very alienated.

I'm gonna get better, I promise.