Sunday, September 20, 2009

Downright Frightening

You ever have those days when you waste time, your only free time, on the internet only to end up in some nether cyber region that makes you kind of uncomfortable and ashamed?

Well, just press play, ignore the video, and keep reading...



...So I was checking this forum for some shitty band to the sound of low fi black metal when I saw the scariest thing imaginable. You see, most forum users use clever icons such as this



this



or even this



But then, I saw the most frightening thing I have ever seen. THIS:



If you don't think it's that bad, replay the song in its entirety and just focus on it. It is some scary shit! I mean, look at it! What the hell is that?

It is when you reach this point in Cyberspace that you realize you need to go outside. I've been working too hard and been too stressed lately. Last night, I ordered me an anchovy pizza, for Christ's sake. Welcome to my Sunday morning. Welcome to rock bottom.

3 comments:

Dementor said...

Anchovy pizza = rock bottom?

I don't know man...

oh right, I forgot: you've got way higher standards then I do. You eat anchovy pizza at rock bottom, I wake up with a leaking liver and a pile of semi-dry shit on my chair.

Napoleon Bonerpants said...

You mean that happens to you more than once?

Master of the Craw said...

You mean this has EVER happenned to anyone?