Wednesday, May 20, 2009

So I went on vacation....

...and I'm a little upset because aside from the beaches, and the amazing lobster and clam chowder that I enjoyed while I was chillin' on the coast, the thing that really stuck with me is the fact that Americans are REALLY fat.


the chowder trolley

Now I'm not about to make any apologies to any Amercians that might be reading this post. You might be saying: "But I'm not fat! It's not ALL Americans that are fat". Well you might be right. It's not all Americans that are fat, only about 98% percent of them. The food in the restaurants is eccessive, the lifestyle is disgusting and unsustainable, and it seems that Americans expect this level of glutony everywhere they go. I think it's called the American Dream or something absurd like that.

a photo I took through a McDonalds window

Everywhere I went there were fat people. EVERYWHERE! And anytime I saw a cute girl that did't look like she risked drowning in her own lard while she slept, she turned out to be a tourist from Quebec. Even the park benches were made for heffers. Everytime I sat down, I felt like a child. I'm convinced that Americans would even eat their own shit if it came with bicuits and gravy.

1 comment:

Dementor said...

Thats why I boycott the states.
Because I'm afraid I might fall asleep there and have a American Dream, which would most assuredly provoke my death through spasmodic vomiting.
Americans are fat by definition.