Saturday, May 2, 2009

Horrorific

Le angoisse m'ai coupe ley soofle.
Lè dhram internatzional m'étouffent et ché sens que ché perdhre ma sangue froide.

Yet the fear rises from more profound pits than this'un.
I've seen terror, I've had it seened with these very wary eyes! (points at something riddled with green pus and not of healthy appearance)
And I took her! I took her like a man... Although technically, I am not a man anymore, but while it happened I didn't crY!

What I mean to say is I saw this shockumental documentary about the "Afghan Problem".
It had a lot of dead bodies.
Some of them were quite putrefied. Others were still nice looking, but had had severe damage inflicted. Gaping wounds don't look so scary when they've been rotting in the desert for some days. They look, dare I say it? They look fine. Like a piece of jerky. I wouldn't eat it, let alone put it in a microwave and use a fork, but it does look finely natural.
Especially with the hair and the dirt and all.
So Pakistan's got 25-50 nuclear warheads, total political instability, AND the taliban openly defying the government, and killing everyone who dare oppose them and tell'em in their face.

What was that you said about hope again?
Hope for .. what? pos... what? Positivititties? Positive Feebacks!
Yes, that was it. Must hope for more positive feedbacks.

No comments: