Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Rise up for America

I couldn't sleep so I decided to go check on the republicans, and what they're up to these days. I thought it would help me sleep. Because if there's something reassuring in this world, it's the present anguish these people are experiencing, and how it permeates through their writings on the internets.
Fortunately, they've a lot of very interesting sites out there which are all filled with much edifying statements about many of the truths of existence as understood by these charming and surprisingly witty psychopaths. For instance, did you know that the so-called president of the U.S&A is actually a traitor who's "broken in and entered the White House by force of contrivance, concealment, conceit, dissembling and deceit"?
Be aware that the president "has not been arrested and the government has not responded, thereby admitting the charges are in FACT TRUE!!!".

Seriously.
Their anguish is almost contagious.
I mean it must be. I'm pretty sure any person with an IQ below 65 (and there are lots of them out there) will be struck by the absolute shocking truth of these charges.

Don't worry my dear mentally challenged friends, soon this impostor will stop terrorizing you and you will be rid of him, for apparently, he was not even born in the USA!

...

Now if you will excuse me, I need to get further reassured by Mr. Glen Beck, another charming and very eloquent man, who will teach me and enlighten me on the possibilities of the human mind in the field of total intellectual vacuity.

2 comments:

Karl Hungus said...

It's like they went to a mental hospital and played that game where one person starts a sentence, and the person to their right says the next sentence, and so on until they have a story. Except they're all schizophrenics and doped up criminals.

Master of the Craw said...

As a general rule the American right has been abandoned by most moderates leaving the republican party consisting of the largely racist, hyper religious, paranoid, hardcore, jingoistic (hard)core.
If you believe the papers the GOP right now is in a crisis and they may ultimately not be able to survive Bush.