Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Going gay for Christian Bale


So, who is up for some terminator? The movie drops tomorrow and while I personally like the idea of hitting it on opening night I'm guessing the madness is going to be enough to drive Nerdlord and Bonerpants into a blood rage wherupon they combine to form Devestator and then trample all the other patrons.

I was thinking Saturday or Sunday might actually be a perfect day. Wallball then movie, weather permitting.
Suggestion, insults, injuries, reach arounds welcome.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wallball then movie!

Wallball then movie!

Anonymous said...

PS: I'm too lazy to sign in. I'm gonna go eat now.

Napoleon Bonerpants said...

Anonymous, you're a lazy ass.
Wallball and a post-apocalyptic vacation? Count me in!

Master of the Craw said...

cool, just let me know before then. I'll buy two extra tickets. any other takers make sure to hit me up.

Enormous Anus said...

WallyBally then ze movie!

Include me in this endeavor.

p.s. I'm too enormous to sign in.
I shall now proceed and get gang-raped by a herd of pachyderms.

Master of the Craw said...

will your enzymes then leak from your lederhosen?