Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Laughing

Boy, do I love laughing. What's funny about laughing is that sometimes something is absolutely hilarious, and yet you don't laugh out loud. You play around with it in with head, savouring the hilarity, but not laughing.

Here's an example.

I'm reading my beloved Onion, more specically, I'm in one of my favourite features, What Do You Think?. The question that day* was (will be?) : ''Germany’s interior minister called the Church of Scientology "an unconstitutional organization" and said the nation is seeking to ban the group. What do you think?''


Ted Berg, a systems analyst, answers :

"This is, without question, the worst instance of religious persecution Germany has ever authorized."



The Onion - Germany To Ban Scientology




*The odd thing was that it was dated December 19th! But we were only December 17th! Crazy I know. As I write this on December 18th, I am still unsure of the process. HOW DO THEY MANAGE TO ASK PEOPLE'S OPINIONS IN THE FUTURE?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This will not be funny.
Because the 18th of december is or was the date I is or was supposed to pay my parking ticket, which I already payed or will pay on the 27th of november.

Anonymous said...

Why have you not pay it next week then?

Anonymous said...

Some niggers never die, they just smell that way.

Barbarosa said...

What did you say about me?