Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas eve



Dear Blog,

today is christmas eve day and I'm alone by myself.
I'm about to take my shitcar to drive to my shitjob and spend the whole night alone by myself without anyone deprived of company, in an oil refinery. I just had a phonefight with my mom over not spending xmas with her and my sisters, but rather with a 54 year old fuming metallic piece of environment destroying toxic oil producing end of the world pipe and tanks complex. Well, its still better then spending it with my dad.
I feel like the anti-hero of some too bad its good horror movie, except the only gremlin that will show up will be my supervisor, a very grumpy and very old grumpy old man who doesnt answer when I talk to him. Yes, this year's chrismas will be a good one for me. One to remember. Oh, I almost forgot, but, dear blog, guess where I'll be spending the new year's eve?

My resolution this year is more scatophilia.

7 comments:

Napoleon Bonerpants said...

I hope you'll be coming to the Christmas dinner. Don't bring the gremlin with you. Escape from the fear factory

Anonymous said...

Fear factory indeed. Get out of there!!!

Master of the Craw said...

Yes, as I mentioned at this year's stockholder convention the Fear Factory's production this year is far exceeding expectations. We also predict stronger growth in the first and second quarters of 2008 thanks in part to stronger demand from our American customers - the current administration has been an excellent client.

Incidentally, we should be diversifing our portfolio to further terrorize additional markets. Look for our children's line soon.

Barbarosa said...

I'm calling my broker!

Karl Hungus said...

Speaking of terrorism: Shipwreck, you should blow that place up for New Years. I'm sure the city would love the fireworks display, your bosses will love the insurance pay-out, the environmentalists will be happy, you gremlin supervisor will surely die because he won't listen to you when you tell him to run, then you get to come up to Mont-Tremblant where everybody will surely corroborate your water-tight alibi. It's perfect!

Napoleon Bonerpants said...

Indeed, the only evidence would be found in this blog

Karl Hungus said...

shit.