Monday, December 10, 2007

Coup d'État!

Hey Candyman! Democracy is for girls. Japanese girls. Japanese girls in a tub. And boy did they vote. Who knew that's how you voted in Japan.

- Watch More Videos


Its funny because all of this talk of shit eating reminded me of this nasty video from CEGEP days or was it early university days? Whatever.

That being said, I am left with the questions.

1. The video I posted was a bar. Will it be raised?
2. Candyman,does the video you are thinking about have anything to do with 1 cup?

2 comments:

Napoleon Bonerpants said...

At least we see their tits

Dementor said...

I'm not watching this yet.
Because I havent eaten yet and I'm real hungry...
Though I'm not sure I should watch it before or after supper.
Hmmm... All I got to say is this, Damn did this blog evolve in a year and a half.