Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Bringer Of The Apocalypse

It has always been suggested that the bringer of the Apocalypse would come from an unlikely place. I never thought it would be one of my close friends. I'd been thinking all night about what Napoleon Bonerpants said in his post when casting his vote of Nay. My conclusion was that he was right; that posting such a video was wrong. But then I wake up this morning to find that he has posted reactions to the very video I was going to post!!! YOU HAVE FORCED MY HAND, NAPOLEON BONERPANTS!! YOU are the bringer of the Apocalypse and the destroyer of all that is morally sacred! In response to your last post, you leave me no choice but to share this video, and before the polls close. You have not only thrown away morality, but democracy as well.

May your name and this day be remembered!!!


Oh yeah, and Merry Christmas.





ok...so I posted the link because it doesn't always work.

Enjoy!!!

No comments: