Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A name for my pain.


I love computers but this is ridiculous. I just wanted to express my hatred for the temptress known as procrastination. It's almost like the Devil decided "Hey! People don't procrastinate nearly enough! I should put a shiny procrastination machine in every home! And then, I'll connect everyone so that they can procrastinate together and teach each other to do it better!" Bastard Devil!!!

Every time I walk by my computer, I feel like I'm being attacked by robotic temptation. Fantasies of free music, TV shows, Information!!!! INFORMATION!!!!!! I can't escape.


Anyways, I just wanted to apologize for not having any of you guys over lately. My inability to leave my computer screen has left my apartment looking like this:



At least I still have my pride. No... wait... no... I got nothin'

No comments: