Thursday, November 15, 2007

Amazing Facts

Did you know that this:


The Internet

AND this:


Gore-Tex fabric

Were both invented by the same man ? :



Al Gore.



Did you? Well he did. Yes, not only did he invent this thing that we are sharing this post on, but he also invented the waterproof-breathable material known as Gore-Tex. Amazing! You know, I've long been someone who says that waterproof-breathable fabric is neither waterproof nor breathable. That is only because Gore-Tex is priced beyond my means. Way beyond. Just go to an Arc'Teryx store and you'll see what I mean. That being said, Gore-Tex is the gold standard of waterproof-breathability. One day I will get the chance to test it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://tinyurl.com/qtbq4

Anonymous said...

that anonymous is actually me. I made a booboo.