Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New Trend (suggested)

As we all know, fat chicks have been the butt of countless jokes; perhaps that stems from them having so much bum to share...

In fact, I found a website that not only ridicules fat chicks, but ridicules a rather specific type of fat chick, fat chicks with party hats!?! I was disapointed in the site, but nonetheless, its mere existence says a lot, nay?

I had a really hard time choosing any of the hilarious fat chick stuff on the net. I decided to go with the one that best proved my point.



All that to say that it's high time we got over fat chicks and started heaping scorn on overly skinny chicks; perhaps we can call them Anoretchsicks or Annoychicks or No-Racks. They are no less unattractive than fat chicks. It simply opens up a whole new éventail of comedy!

Furthermore, I believe we should beging laughing at anoreksicks out of compassion. Compassion for fat chicks that is. Summer is hard enough on them. It's hotter for them, they're stickier and sweatier than usual. I say fat chicks get summers off and anoretchsicks get winters off: they must get real cold and winter clothes make you look really fat.

Either that or we use the ''kick them when they're down method'' and reverso the seasons on their plump/boney asses!

3 comments:

Master of the Craw said...

wow, i had completely forgotten about fat chicks with party hats... that site is a classic.

Dementor said...

Is that what you call doing some research!?
You missed a helluva game.

You missed a helluva game to fat chicks.

You depress me.

Master of the Craw said...

Wait, there was a wallball game and I wasn't invited?

or are we talking eurocup here you euroassholes?

why must you break my heart?