Friday, June 6, 2008

GTA 4

Really a Grand game.
Why you may ask? Aside from all the grandness, because of those magic moments that are all so very special and full of splendor. I went and rented me the game and right now, well, Nikko's cruising around on the hudson river in a beautiful little yacht, and guess who's enjoying the magnificient view with him? (Me of course but who else?)

!!!A dead rabbi!!!

He's there lying on the yacht's floor and I cant/dontwanna get rid of him!
He's fucking beautiful, in his 70's and he's in a perfect crime scene silhouette pose too eh?!
eh!? aint it fucking beautiful?!!? I'M CRUSING WITH HIM ON THE RIVER!!!
IN A YACHT!!! A DEAD RABBI!!!!
ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGG!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH!!!!

2 comments:

Barbarosa said...

HIYOOOOO!

Dementor said...

oh. I'm sorry. I kinda lost it.

You guys knew Ricky Gervais is all over that game? I'm pretty sure he's to blame for all the golden dialogue and the insane characters.