Monday, July 23, 2007

honeymoon

as you may or may not know, heidy canot come down to maine with me next week, so i've chosen to take my other girlfriend there with me: amresh puri aka, ram punyani aka, bod karachi aka, sympathetic backstabber or something...

well, it'll be a sweet week of passionate love-making on the sand, watching him choke to death on seafood and playing scrabble with my grandmother. not to mention the wet t-shirt contest, with which, needless to say, my grandmother has nothing to do...

i thought i'd post some pictures of the magnificent pier area at old orchard, at about a 30 minute walk from where we'll and consequently, our "nightlife" for the week.




and this is a guy that popped up in google search under "old orchard maine"...

3 comments:

Karl Hungus said...

He seems to fit the profile.

Barbarosa said...

Does that mean we need to kill him AND bury him under the cottage?

Master of the Craw said...

This almost makes me wish I hadn't spent all my alloted vacation time in europe... almost...

Remember to buy the vaseline at the duty free shop. You get to save a whole nickel AND sing "I like to shop at the duty free shop"