Thursday, July 5, 2007

BQL Just Got More Practical! Thank You Internet!


A few weeks ago, because of my inability to read I got parking tickets. Snif. No, I'm not a glutton for ticket punishment (unlike some of us). I thought I had found a sweet, legit parking stop, so I left "my" car there. I returned two days later, proud of myself for getting back on time to move the car before I got a ticket. Well, I did not a receive A ticket, rather two (2) tickets. Fuck. I was sure they had made a mistake. A careful rereading of the sign made me realize that I had my head stuck in my bum. Again.

I don't know how I got confused between "Stationnement interdit lundi et vendredi 12h-13h" and "Stationnement interdit lundi à vendredi 8h-9h", but I did. I mean misreading "à" for "et" is forgivable, but "8h-9h" "12h-13h", c'mon! That's not wishful thinking, its downright hallucination!

All this to write to let you know that you can know pay your tickets online via the Ville de Montréal website! Sweet.

Here's the link

Pay tickets online

2 comments:

Dementor said...

you have a car toé?

Barbarosa said...

No, I wrote "my" car, because I was taking care of my parents car while they were gone gallivanting in Europa.