Monday, July 16, 2007

"Decepticons, DESTROY!!!!"




As to counterweight the 183 bad critiques of The Movie I read, I would like to offer my own to the world and also to bobo kachari. Course this movie has its critical flaws that will cause great prejudice to any real fan of the franchise. ex.: Megatron doesnt wield a bazooka on his arm; Red Alert is named "Ratchet"; Megatron is a plane?!; Starscream has a low guttural voice!?; the decepticons all look the same making it feel like the autobots are only fighting megatron, except for devastator, who's real fucking cool even though he gets discarded a bit too easily by the O.P. but thats ok cause it serves to show how Prime is so fucking powerful, as he should be; the human factor: way too important (although I understand this is a movie but still, cutting down on the crap would have helped it, also Transformers dont need no fucking harmless human made bullets to help them, they're 6 meters tall robots for christ sake. More Decepticon induced gore would have been much appreciated, fuck the PG 13, we're all over 25 by now and since we're still very much interested by all this nonsense about metamorphosing robots, I think the psychological damage has already been done long ago) Course the list of this movies flaws could go on and on, what did you expect from Michael Bay, but none of it really matters cause all of the robots scene are just insane, and thats all that makes this movie worth seeing. I mean I got shivers right at the first scene, when that decepticon blasted through the whole military base. That scene made me a kid again, for about 45 seconds, I didnt know what an orgasm was, I didnt know what working meant, I didnt know what abusive emotional manipulation was, all I knew was that the Decepticons are really fucking cool.

1 comment:

Barbarosa said...

abusive emotional manipulation is sweet!

On another note, I don't know why I was included in the list of doubters. I've preaching the good word.