Sunday, June 17, 2007

Oh, And Another Thing

So I was washing the dishes at the cottage. Stop.

Why must I always start my posts with "so"? You might not have noticed, but I really do; I usually end up erasing it when I reread myself. I digress.

I looked outside and saw a hummingbird drinking some sweet nectar. It got me thinking about what humans are really doing when they maintain bird feeders.

Bird: |little bird voice| "Why do you give me so much free food?"
You: |dirty old man voice| "So I can look at you."

Eeeew!



Or as The Joker put it:

"Its like throwing 5 bucks at a little girl so you can watch her pick it up."

2 comments:

Napoleon Bonerpants said...

You should also watch the collective overuse of the expression "I digress"

Anonymous said...

why is it that you always feel the need to take your clothes off and take pictures? i'm not crticizing, i find it very amusing... but one day, we'll have to put all these pictures in one single post!