Friday, September 29, 2006

Goldorak's Death


This is a painting of my insanely talented friend Emilie Fournier.
I know her, I can prove it, we used to be friends at the bank, its true. So yeah, she's my friend, and she makes those insane pictures. She's my friend, and she'll be a celebrity for sure. I'm letting you guys in on this one because I like you and its so beautiful. I think its worth at least 15375.00$. And its huge too, 4 feet by 8, Crickey ! Thats like about 34 square feet or something ! Crazy I tell you. She dont name her paintings so I took the liberty to give it the name in title.

2 comments:

Woody Esplanade said...

it's beautiful, especially for someone who works at a bank

alex trebek said...

yeah, you should see my paintings! you could tell how much i don't go to the bank very often...