Monday, September 18, 2006

About 5 minutes without oxygen before your Brains start to die


arg ! The sentiment of plenitude is totalidad !
Je suis si beatitude, I can feel it in my ear.
Quelle agreabilite de tant savoir faire aquatique !
arsh ! Je viendre dans le bientot donc en attendre, trinquer pour le salud.
Oufsh.

I SAID ON FRIDAY, I AM COMINGUE TO LE MONTREAL. PREPARE ME SOMETHING PLEASE, AT LE 19 DE PREFERENCE. I COMPTER ON YOU. THANK YOU.
that is all.

arsh... and now back to joyeur de vivre.

4 comments:

Dementor said...

By prepare something, I mean, it'd be great if pif could get some sausages and I'd bring the sausage song. I would very much appreciate that. And J-mo would have to be there too, and Alex ,and Cassy, and Banana, and Spazz, and Johane, and Viv, and Nicolaie, and Serge-Michel too.
But if no one's there when I come up it'll be all right, I'll just eat a poutine at royal, with a bit of salt in it, a bit of tear salt.

Woody Esplanade said...

poor child. don't worry, your visit won't go uncelebrated.

Barbarosa said...

Pauv' ti choux! Inspiré de T'esTropGai! ainsi que de Trebeck, m'a te faire un gros chili. Tu véras, il va tellement être bon que tu va vouloir me payer. En gallant jeune homme et en frère de Jésus, je refuserais.

alex trebek said...

hooray!! i'll be there with my beer gut, my beer, myself, and of course, my body odor.