Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I think my job is getting to me.

I haven't seen you guys in a while and I've been working 40 hours a week at a job I don't like, staring at a computer screen, looking for incorrectly placed apostrophes through hundreds upon hundred of lines of data. It's starting to affect my appearance.



To them, I am a code warrior, sifting though their inadequacies and streamlining a system that is utterly doomed to be wiped out due to inefficiency. I get paid shit and I don't get to see my girlfriend as much as I'd like because my true career passion of painting is worked on during evenings and then all through the night. I am a zombie and unhappy.

Time for a change.

8 comments:

Barbarosa said...

You want a change

Dementor said...

uh... yes, barbie, thats what he seemed to imply.

(geez, seems like candyman is not the only one affected by this job... are they distributing lobotomies over there or what?)

Master of the Craw said...

I think he was making a statement instead of a question.
Otherwise there would be that squiggly line thing on top of the dot thing at the end of his sentence.

Dementor said...

And a retarded statement nonetheless.
Especially the way he made it, with those daffy eyes, and a mouth full of marbles, oh, how I despise him!

Barbarosa said...

Actually, Colonel Herzog was supposed to reply:

We'll make a change!

Barbarosa said...

FACE UP!

Dementor said...

REALITY!

Dementor said...

(I'm sorry it took 4 years to get that)