Tuesday, October 20, 2009

This will not stand.




A repugnant herd of fully retarded assholes/douche bags/child molesters/brain dead corpses/rapers and destroyers of the world are paying 400$ a piece, no less, to hear "you know who", right here, in Montreal. What kind of lowest grade moron even pays for this kind of shit? Is there any way to further demonstrate an absolute complete lack of self-respect?
I cannot believe there are people here, in my beloved Montreal, that are doing this.
Who are these people? It has to be the KKK. I don't see anyone else who would to this.
It can only be the KKK.

This aggression will not stand.

3 comments:

Master of the Craw said...

I would think paying 400$ to hear Monsieur Bush bungle the English language punishment enough.

Karl Hungus said...

I wonder if Bush knows his own name.

Barbarosa said...

tempting