Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Metal News

Oscar Wilde said it best when he told us that he could resist anything except temptation.

I seem to follow in his exalted foot steps.

I was checking out the itunes shop for a higher quality version of Funeral in Carpathia, one of my favourite songs by one of my favourite bands, Cradle of Filth. Ooops, I decided to check out their new album. This was the description:



After a description like that, needless to say that I had little choice but to splurge. Even the negative parts of the review sold the album to me. A few measly minutes later and I was being pleasantly surprised. I'm listening to it as I type these words on my dvorak keyboard [really slowly for now] I must say that the album is, on first listen, fantastic. Also, although I need much work, the dvorak feels better, smarter.

5 comments:

Dementor said...

Dvorak: le clavier des cuistres.

Barbarosa said...

Coupe-jarret

Dementor said...

buveur d'eau.

Barbarosa said...

Truandaille

Dementor said...

Pouacreton.