Sunday, February 24, 2008

My new street

As some of you know, I've decided to relocate into a new condo in a part of town that is not known to many, simply because it hasn't been fully built yet and it used to be a landfill next to the CP railway. So I go on Google Earth to check out the new neighborhood. And I find out something quite interesting. One of the streets to be created will be called Gerry Boulet!



So, although I won’t be able to boast that I live on Gerry Boulet, I will be able to proudly say that I live between Chambord and Gerry Boulet.
Yes!

It’s perfect, really. Why? Well, to better understand, you need to get acquainted with our friend Gerry Boulet (may he rest in peace) in the video below.





You see, Gerry had a positive outlook on life despite being doomed to forever wander in industrial wastelands. He dwelled in the blue collar rock world of Offenbach.



But he had the soul of a scholarly gentleman. That is why, on one end of Gerry Boulet street, you find…



Parc Wilfrid-Laurier. The kind of place where you could picture mathematicians walking around in their pajamas discussing L-functions and elliptic curves over tea.

And on the other end…



Garbage incinerator number 3, where tavern bathroom blowjobs are all you have to look forward to.

Hey! If its good enough for Gerry, its good enough for me.

8 comments:

Karl Hungus said...

I don't know whether I should feel proud or ashamed for having made it through that entire music video. But on another note, I feel I must ad that somehow you have managed to land a condo from the future. That landscape is reminiscent of Blade Runner and is already incinerating my panties.

Barbarosa said...

Smooth choice Bonerpants.

Is that you on the bench in the park?

Barbarosa said...

And how much are those blowjobs going for these days?

Barbarosa said...

Just curious, no other reason than that.

Dementor said...

I understand that given your miserable financial state a tavern bathroom blowjob job might be attractive to you, but please, for your own friends self-respect sake, stick with the courrier job for now.

Anonymous said...

you'll be happy in a house that you won't recognize when you're drunk! like living in an urban suburbia!!!

Napoleon Bonerpants said...

wrong again, I just have to follow the incinerator towers.

Master of the Craw said...

I used to live near that park (the bike path connects to it as well if I'm not mistaken). This was before the subsequent exile to NDG of course.