Wednesday, September 19, 2007

''If somebody goes on harassing me on this pretext I'll have no option but to commit suicide."


Oh yeah, India in da house!!! Casa! Casa! Casa!

Looks like a senior civil servant in India has been getting in trouble for wearing a tilak, also know as that dot on your forehead. I'll silence my opinion on this one. Nonetheless, I thought the quote that I used in the title of this post to be absolutely hilarious when taken out of context.


"I've been sporting the red holy dot on my forehead for the last 30 years of my career," he told the BBC.

"It has religious sentiment for me and if somebody goes on harassing me on this pretext I'll have no option but to commit suicide."


The Story in Question

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool post. This is a really interesting blog. Do you mind if I hang around for a while? What is the 19? Is it a band or a social group?

Anonymous said...

let's make out!!

Barbarosa said...

you heard him

Anonymous said...

I don't get it.

Anonymous said...

well... i don't know how to be clearer...

would you care to put our tongues in each other's mouths?

Anonymous said...

yes?