Monday, September 17, 2007

Breaking And Entering



Ok, I hate to say this, but I'm an honest guy. I keep forgetting to visit the 19 blog. People have started spending less time on it since Facebook and it's lost a bit of its appeal since everyone moved out. So I don't know. Am I saying goodbye? Maybe, but probably not. I just... shit, I feel like I'm breaking up with a girl here. Look! It's not you, it's me! I swear. Can we still be friends. I ... I already moved out all of my stuff. Shit. Call me if you need anything. Umm. yeah.

soooooooooooooo, anyways, I just thought I might mention that I didn't remember breaking into the 19 because I was so drunk. Thank you Maya for having a camera. I think this photo says it all.


Seeya.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's amazing!

Anonymous said...

(yeah, seriously, vowels are so 1997)... ((or wait... 1979!!! OOOOHHHH!!! get it????))

ok...
well... i wish i'd been there.
that's all.

Master of the Craw said...

I think you can always give the blog a booty call. One day however you will call it and you will find out that it's been seeing someone else and then after you've asked it anyways it if it wanted to take a little ride down the chocolate highway you'll find out how awkward it really is.

Barbarosa said...

yeah, you'll see.

Anonymous said...

isn't it more like a chocolate HALLWAY? anyway, my point is that i don't have a point.

Barbarosa said...

What you don't get is that I don't get the point you're not trying to make.