Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The law of Cod.

You know... at the risk of sounding elitist, my little life experience has led me to believe that the vast majority of human beings are really not intelligent at all.
Most of them do not have the mental capacities to devise a moral structure and personal ethics on their own. They need an external source, a figure of authority that they will, knowingly but more often unknowingly, accept as such. So, as much as I despise religion, as would be expected from an extraordinary clever man as I, I still find that for society as a whole, which members are mostly incurable idiots incapable of the slightest intellectual effort, religion can be a good thing. It sets rules and morals for the braindead to follow, and keeps them from getting excited and do stuff like they did in the excremential english island last month.

I mean, it would be hard to argue that social order and peace are bad things.
And the Church is a hell of a good way to keep fucktards in line.
So I think religious conservative might not be such a bad thing for our societies after all.

What follows is a video that will surely finish to convince you how right I am about this.


Be it Grandhi, Mohammerde, or Jebus, it doesnt matter what the low down shit dwellers believe in, as long as they keep quiet and leave us superior beings free to control and exploit them.

In the coming days, from the inspiration I will have found from the words of this wise man, I will devise a text that will give birth to a new religion which shall be followed by legions of subhumans all over the earth disc.

1 comment:

Barbarosa said...

Watching shit like that reminds that I have so much to read, so much to learn, so much to grasp. It sort of makes me sad, because I know I'll never achieve as much as I want to. But perhaps my mistake is being sad. I guess what's important, as 50 Cent said, is to "die trying".

I would argue that is the principle argument against Buddhishm. If Buddha preached that desire was the root of suffering and that to eliminate suffering, we must eliminate desire, I would counter that the greatest pleasure is found between desire and achieving satisfaction.

Life becomes grey after satisfaction is achieved. However, life doesn't shine quite as bright as just before satisfaction, when you are on the verge of achieving it.

Thus, ultimate and enduring pleasure would be achieved if you manage to follow an asymptote leading to satisfaction, yet never fully achieving it.