Friday, June 3, 2011

You know you're in 2011 when...

Well ladies and gentlemen, a new age is upon us. It's funny how new technologies inevitably create new subcultures. Cars led to racing and douchebags, motorcycles led to gangs, computers led to online gamers, etc, etc, etc.... There are always small pockets of people that revel in these inventions. Well.... I saw something new the other night... something... I guess new is the best way to explain it.

You might have noticed that there are a lot more electric scooters on the roads these days. You may also have noticed that some of these people believe they have the right to use bike paths (I don't know where they got that idea). Apparently, these electric scooter fatties have taken it upon themselves to create a new subculture! Yes, that's right, if you own an electric scooter, have fat friends with scooters, and know how to rig up LEDs, then your on your way!! I present to you the "LED Bikepath Electric Fatty Gang"



My only wish is that I had a better photo. These guys were glowing!! Keep your eyes open for these silent marauders. They're gone in a flash!

Oh.. and when I asked the beautiful lady on the left what her name was, she just looked at me and said this.

7 comments:

Dementor said...

Broken link.

Wtf she said?

Napoleon Bonerpants said...

"I saw the opening maw of hell
With endless pains and sorrows there
Elich none but they that feel can tell
Oh I was plunging to despair"

- Ahab

Barbarosa said...

Fuck I hate those assholes. Parasites.


They've got quasi-decorative pedals just to avoid taxes.

Napoleon Bonerpants said...

To be fair, it was actually Melville. Ahab just lifted their lyrics straight from the book.

Dementor said...

My shit aint right.

Dementor said...

I said: MY SHIT AINT RIGHT.

Karl Hungus said...

shhhhhh... nobody cares on the interwebs.