Monday, March 16, 2009

Brain Week

Today's is the first days of the International Brains Awareness Weeks, so I'll understand if you lets me do all the bloggings.
Since the beginning of humanity, humanity has had the brains.
The brains makes us different from animals, they define us as non-animals.
Thats why we, the non-animals with brains, are the childrens of the God.
The God gave us the brains, thats why we have to use it to makes the God proud of us. One way to do this, its to use our brains to make people who dont believe in the God get the sacrifice. Because the God didnt give them brains thats why, they dont believe in him so, its ok to do the sacrifice.
Another way is to make sacrifice the animals, which have no brains, they must be the sacrifice to the God. Of course since there are not much animals around here, we can takes other things with no brains as sacrifice. For instance, it is ok to sacrifice the womans, since they only have a 10th of the brains, which is usually for making babies.
On this note, I ask you to enjoy the Brain Week, and use your brains to make the God happy.

5 comments:

Barbarosa said...

BRAINS......

Woody Esplanade said...

is this what you wrote in your application for the bourse de $5000?

Dementor said...

I dont remember what I wrote.
I used booze for inspiration.

Master of the Craw said...

Where do I apply for this bursary? I also need money.

Dementor said...

Too late.

I would'nt tell you anyways.

That would make you my competitor.

You're just an orphan from a basket... you're lower than a bastard...

an orphan from a basket!