Thursday, May 22, 2008

R.I.P. The One They Call Ignacio

All hail the passing of a great one. He made us laugh; he made us cry. Now he's making us cry some more. A star that shines too bright cannot last.

I'm all vaklempt now.

I thought for a final tribute, I would post the last picture of his intact body, taken just before he was feasted on and whose bones the marrow was sucked out of by Shipwreck.. In it, you'll find his flacid, lifeless corpse; next to him, Salem's Lot, Shipwreck's minions.

9 comments:

Master of the Craw said...

I have risen from the grave. Much like Zombie Jesus.

Barbarosa said...

Zombie Jesus! It's funny 'cause it's true!

Karl Hungus said...

Did Jesus finally die because he refused to eat brains?

Dementor said...

Makes sense to me.

Napoleon Bonerpants said...

case closed

Napoleon Bonerpants said...

I should mention that that picture looks like it belongs in a summer camp pamphlet.

Master of the Craw said...

Considering the 1st century's lack of shotguns I'm not sure exactly how they would have handled a Zombie plague.

Oh, if only I had a flux capacitor. Then I could go back in time and find out what they did to stop the Zombie scourge.

Karl Hungus said...

Why don't you hit your head on a toilet bowl?

Master of the Craw said...

I'm still one DeLorean short of a time machine.