Monday, August 13, 2007

restaurant reviews


So I've officially become www.midnightpoutine.ca 's newest food critic! It is all very exciting and gives me a great excuse to wander even farther away from my main goal this summer: the never-ending thesis. Anyway, I was hoping my fellow 19bernardettes could help me get off on the right foot by suggesting some nice, relatively cheap, off the beaten-track places I should review. Even better, if a bunch of us can get together and try a restaurant (the first one I thought of was Maria Bonita), then we can sample a bunch of different things and the review will be that much more complete. Thanks fellow epicures. I look forward to your refined suggestions.

5 comments:

Barbarosa said...

sounds inderesting. I was just thinking about heading back to Punjab Palace on Johnny T. Maria Bonita sounds. How about two weekends from now?

Barbarosa said...

Maria Bonita sounds GOOD TOO. oopsy daisy.

Woody Esplanade said...

i'll consider it after your comments on my game. two weekends from now?? are you that busy?

Dementor said...

Review my ass, biatch

Barbarosa said...

yes, I am that busy. Or at least the very least, busy enough to not be here this coming weekend.