Monday, May 7, 2007

i'm a walking caca...


uuuuuggggghhhh.... i just went to bed at 7 this morning. and i just got up. these wekends never end parties are starting to get weird... for the past 4-5 weeks, it's been getting busier and busier, and now, we've ended up at some guy's place with all his bandmates and random people for 2 weeks in a row, to drink some more until 7 in the morning... on a sunday! well, monday, really. did i mention i was turning 27 thursday and that i'm anxiously expecting to hear about an important job??? i look like shit.

5 comments:

Barbarosa said...

I find it comical that I got up before you went to bed.

alex trebek said...

did i mention the hot girls?
there were hot girls. and they came to the after party. and i got their emails. and they're coming to my birthday. and maybe bowling sometime.

Karl Hungus said...

I'm there.

Anonymous said...

anyone wants to go to a barbecue tonight, call me.
and we need to go bowling soon!!!!

Karl Hungus said...

By the way, that has to be the cutest donkey I have ever seen.