Tuesday, August 22, 2006

names




it has come to my attention that some people didn't think the name tag thing was for real. you people are wrong and should get your head examined cause the "change your name" party is really hapenning whether you like it or not. I know, I don't live there... who cares?


sooo... you should:


A) find yourself a new name


B) find a name tag (i've provided a few examples... )
or
C) come without a name or a name tag and we'll find you a name and a name tag that you probably won't like.
PS: don't forget your booze, your drugs and your underage hookers.

5 comments:

Jobless in January said...

you should just make us all t-shirts

ana bananaz said...

Thanks for the reminder P-Dogg, I'd already forgotten about the name thing! What an AWESOME idea! YEAAAAAAH!

Dementor said...

Where do I find a name tag ?
These things are not easy to find.

alex trebek said...

well... dollorama has them... i don't know about any other place, but i'll bet ya that dollarama's #1 competition dollaramona has them too!

Dementor said...

Where do I find an underage hooker ?
These things are hard to find.