Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Importance of Hockey in Dallas

Dallas, Texas... Dallas, fucking, texas. Some would say this is the birthplace of hockey, and of hockey tradition. It's a place where every child takes to the ice and plays hockey outside with their friends... I mean.. what kid from Texas hasn't dreamed of someday hoisting the Stanley Cup in the air and screaming: "Yeeeeeeeeeeee-haaaaaaaaaawwwww!!!"

I went to the website of the Dallas Stars and this is the first thing that popped up. It's a video that definitely has its place alongside Maurice Richard scoring 50 goals in a single season.

God Bless America.

1 comment:

Barbarosa said...

1. Arguably, watching people play hockey is almost as retarded. Almost. At least there's less sexism.

2. That being said, I just don't get the whole cheerleaders thing. I get that we're men and supposed to be aroused by this, but come on. I'm not aroused, I'm insulted.

3. Sorry, they're not hot. The first weren't bad, except for their vapid looks. The rest were average lookers at best.

4. Cassie's on the DSIG!