Sunday, May 1, 2011

Well Boys...



There are successful bachelor parties, and then there are successful bachelor parties.

Last night... was a successful bachelor party.

Although the details of the debacle cannot be publicly revealed on this blog, I would just like to point out that when I woke up this morning, it looked like 50 people had been partying in my place all night. I've been cleaning for 2 hours and I'm not even close to done. After throwing the empty liquor bottles in the recycling, I counted 48 beer bottles and enough aluminum cans to build a light aircraft. For some reason, there are 2 Xboxes in my living room and I'm having visions of a giant turkey running through my apartment.



I have a sunburn and it hurts, but not as much as my thumb which I apparently accidentally set on fire.

Prost!

2 comments:

Dementor said...

I'm not guilty for the aluminium dump as I didnt drink any alcohol, but I may be partly responsible for the new salad and salami garden in your backyard... those submarines were throwing their innards at my face.

Prëust!

Master of the Craw said...

Indeed gents, it was a marvelous day. I couldn't have asked for a better day short of killing some trannies.
Thanks.