Saturday, March 21, 2009

I Feel Bad About Doing This

But it made me feel worse.

A friend asked people to go vote for his video for this contest on Musique+. I like to help my peeps out so I went to take a look. Here is the video.



The combination of the video and the song made me want to retch. The beginning was passable, but then the guy started to rap. That's when I lost it. I couldn't believe I knew people who were involved with this vile and improbable masala of cultural pablum, slimy people and morbific taste.

Luckily my friend was just the cinematographer, and considering the circumstances, did quite a good job. Still, it's being associated, even quite remotely with this stuff which makes my skin crawl.

3 comments:

Napoleon Bonerpants said...

This could be called uncultured "musique de fesses" or quite simply ass music. To be fair, the video does put into perspective the divergence between a man and a woman's take on fornication which I find interesting. She's expecting a soothing ocean of ecstasy while some ape is headed her way getting ready to throw his feces at her. Intriguing, really.

Dementor said...

I say, we shan't allow ourselves to be disturbed by these shit-eaters.
They are but contemptible aberrations of nature.
MMmmyesss?

Woody Esplanade said...

your friend's girlfriend directed this piece of shit. so no, he's not off the hook.