Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Global Finances 101

You know when your local barbershop goes bankrupt, usually it kind of disappears after a while, and you never hear of it ever again. It literally gets wiped off the map.
Now, remember not long ago, how Iceland went bankrupt?



why the hell is it still on the map?

anyways, I just wanted to congratulate all you guys, and myself too, myself too.
Yes!
We were lucky enough to be born to live the worst economic crisis of all times!
And that just at an age when we're supposed to finally start making some cash!
CONGRATULATIONS.

Anyways.

Has anyone check on Candyman of late?
He got me worried. He sent me the most bizarre e-mail yesterday night.
I mean, he does have cats, does'nt he?
It would be a shame if something had happened to him, and those cats were to be left alone in his appartment. Somebody should look after them.

Over and out.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't know about you guys, but that worst fianancial crisis of all times... i don't get it... you know anyone that's affected? i mean, when i see pictures or films about 1929 and see people queuing to get a piece of bread...

Barbarosa said...

I agree I haven't been affected my ''this'' economy, of course other than ad-nauseam coverage. Which, if you follow the Self-Centered Human Macro-Economic Index (Sechumacreci) you'll see we're still only in an Economic Slowdown:

1. News about people losing their jobs: Economic Slowdown.
2. Someone you know loses their job: Recession.
3. You lose your job: Depression.

Dementor said...

oh you wait, mister, you wait and see!
you better stock up on bread, oh ! you better get all the bread you can!
and guns too!
and guns too!
we need guns! and a bunker, and bear traps, and ovulating women.
lots of them.

Napoleon Bonerpants said...

We're not affected because we're all debt and no assets. If anything, I'm actually benefiting from this.

Master of the Craw said...

my contract wasn't renewed at work, so you know one person...
although to be fair I didn't really want to keep my job. it was great for the school year but I really wanted to focus on getting a nerdy job this summer.

Anonymous said...

right... a really high paying job i could have had this summer was just cancelled, but whatever...

Karl Hungus said...

One of my friends just lost his job and his company is shutting down.
Another one of my friends got let go due to downsizing.

but whatever...

Dementor said...

Although I was told by my boss I was almost certain to be working again this summer at cirque du soleil, they explained they couldnt hire me because of constraining measures. But whatever... I've other tricks up my sleeves. Thats right. I'm thinking of starting my own business. Yup. A company of my own...
An aluminum can collecting company.

Master of the Craw said...

wtf, now they extended my contract until may... OK?
well, I could use the extra money but whatever.